Hotel Stays or Short Term Rentals
If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the Deposit and Check-in Payment will be refunded as follows:
- 50% if cancelled 90 days or more prior to the Check-in Date
- 0% if cancelled 89 days or less prior to the Check-in Date
*Any damage deposit collected is always refundable for cancelled stays, unless a balance is remaining when cancelled, in which case the deposit will be applied to any outstanding balance. If the deposit exceeds the balance, we will refund the difference.
- A 50% deposit is due upon signing which locks in your date.
- The deposit is entirely non-refundable
- The remainder 50% is due 120 days from the Event and is non-refundable.
- Any add-ons after original signed contract that has been made will require a new contract process to be completed, unless otherwise agreed by Licensor.
Because we have a strict refund policy, we strongly recommend that our guests purchase travel insurance. Click here to learn more about travel insurance and get quotes for your trip.